Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ed's Sketch's October 2012

Assalam. Hello everyone~ Here I am late with Ed's Sketch, Got Stamp?!! This sketch is for October 2012.

I have just the perfect set of picture for this sketch!! Anyway for this sketch, please use any journal stamp.


I rotate the sketch like this.


This is my take!


These pictures were taken during hari raya this year. All pictures were candid! The 1st one taken by dear hubby & the rest by Sarah!! She really loves taking picture!! Can you see her daddy without head? She laughed out loud after taking this picture!! She was teasing her dear daddy!! Cheeky girl!! Lol!!

I used Prima PP, the Madeline Collection. I really love the colour of those PP which really match with our clothing!! I love the outcome of my layout even though my title is not perfectly executed! Lol!!

Thanks for looking. :)

Photobucket

No comments: