Friday, November 9, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #185 - Fantasy

Hello! TGIF!  Hope everyone is fine~ :)

Anyway, I know I'm way past my dateline for Digital Tuesday Challenge. This digital layout was a work in progress which supposed to be finished & up on the blog by Tuesday (yup 3 days ago!). But due to some reasons, I didn't managed to finish it... But hey, I'm not going to give up!! As I really love this particular image sponsor by Crafts & Me. I love the silhouette of this couple embracing! Lol!

Ok now, I present you my digital layout for Digital Tuesday Challenge #185 - Fantasy. I used this Embrace image by Crafts & Me.

Life is a Fairytale.

Life is a Fairytale when we both know that I was pregnant for the first time back in 2009. :) I remember the feeling of being pregnant. I remember whenever I was on the road & hit bump or some potholes, Sarah would move around in my tummy showing that she didn't like it!! Lol! DH had to slow down so that Sarah would be comfortable. Mind you, Sarah was a fussy fetus, she couldn't bear any slight movement (especially on the bumpy road!!)!! Lol!! 

Ok, before I'm off, don't forget to join us & remember to use at least a digital element in your creation with the theme Fantasy~ ;)

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Zoe said...

What a wonderful page Maya, you love radiant in the photo and your hubby looks like the happiest man alive xxx

Debbi said...

Fabulous page!!! I love the colour and what s lovely photograph xx

Joan said...

Love the LO, and love the story. I have a Sarah, and she is the opposite. she was only quiet when on the move lol xx