Saturday, November 24, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge # 187 - Colour Challenge

Hello everyone~ I'm so sorry that I'm late uploading this card of mine for Digital Tuesday Challenge # 187 - Colour Challenge. It's BLUE, KRAFT & WHITE.

So here's my card, using the sponsor image by Spesch Designer Stamp (Dana).


I used Spellbinder die to cut the image :) I love this die!! :) I will definitely collect them one by one! Oh for your information, I just bought 4 new Spellbinders Dies, D-Lite!! I can't hardly wait to play with them!! :D Actually I got a few new dies which I bought last month & didn't get a chance to play!!! With this coming school holidays (1 month holiday!), I'm going to play with them!!! Yippeee!!

Ok, as usual don't forget to include at least a digital element in your creation ;)

Thanks for looking~


Photobucket

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card beautiful image and layout. Caroline xxx