Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #188 - Girly


It's a simple theme which I like!!! :D
I used a sponsor image by Tiddly Inks (Little Miss Sunshine).


I love this cute image!! Isn't it cute???
I decided to play with the new dies that I recently purchased by Spellbinders D-Lite (the tree) & Magnolia Doohickey (fence).

I put some Prima little flowers on the tree.
I used Distress Crackle Paint (Tim Holtz - Tarnished Brush) on the fence.
I used Martha Stewart butterfly punch & stamp.
I put some rhinestones & pearls over here & there.
The PP that I used is an old one from Basic Grey - Romani.

So what do you think of this card? :)
As usual don't forget to include at least a digital element in your creation. See you there!

Thanks for looking. :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the image. Caroline xxx

Joan said...

I love it, you are right it is so cute xx

Amy Johnson said...

This is just too cute!