Friday, November 16, 2012

Ed's Sketch's November 2012

Assalam. Hello everyone~ Here I am with Ed's Sketch's November 2012.

We are asked to use ALPHA stamps on our layout.


This is my take

FAMILY







My handwritten journal.


As some of you know, I love my own handwritting on the journal. I know my handwritting is not beautiful but I love the feeling of originality to it ;)

The journal:
Family is what everyone needed. To me family is very important. To me family is a group of people that will be there for you for the rest of your life. No matter how different you are from each other. I love my family.

Patterned Papers are from Prima (Madeline Collection - Parterre) & Bo Bunny (Gabrielle). I used Tim Holtz dies (flowers, swirls, circle tags & numbers) & Martha Stewart punch (3 little butterflies). The pink fabric butterfly from Prima. The alpha stamps from Making Memories.

Thanks for looking ;)

P/s: I really love this layout!! Hehehe... ;D

Photobucket

2 comments:

Caroline said...

This layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Avril Ann said...

stunning layout and page Maya, maybe after the New Year I will get back into scrapbooking xxxx