Sunday, November 4, 2012

This Is Me.

Hello everyone~ How are you? Doing anything crafty this weekend?

Ok, before I share a digital layout that I made tonight, I want to share you this!

My layout Just Turned 3 got selected as The Cupboard Trilogy - DT TOP PIX!!! I may not a winner but it's enough for me that my layout is a favourite :D Thank you~


I went to watch Skyfall with dear hubby & as usual I love to beautify myself! Lol!! Just put a simple make up. I love to use eyeliners & mascara. Sometimes when I feel like to emphasise my eyes, I will use eyeshadows (of course I'm not an expert in make up but hey at least I look better! Lol!)

So I took a picture of my eyes & loving this shot (yup, just using my handphone :p) which I couldn't resist to digi-scrap it!! :D

This Is Me


I used After 5 Design April 2012 Digital Kit Collab - Everything About You.

As I never scrap something like this, I love how this layout turned out! :)

So what do you think of my layout?

Thank you for looking!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Moira Gray said...

Wow, lovely, your LO is great and so is your eye!! xx

Linda said...

Stunning, I love the layout and you have beautiful eyes.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

What an amazing photo and I love the layout! And your make up looks great Hun xxx

Marleen Gallagher said...

Ah hun, this is lovely. and i LOVE the pic :-) xx

Abbey Trimboli said...

Ooooo...I love this! A beautiful eye :)

Abbey

Little Purple Forest

Julian Woodard said...

Maya your work and your eyes both have a strange magic...

www.alacraft.com.au