Monday, December 10, 2012

Birthday Princess - Paper layout.

Hello everyone~ Hope you all have a great weekend :)

Here I am with a layout..that called

Birthday Princess.



I used Webster's Pages PP. One of it Winter Fairy Tales & the other one I don't remember the name :( I tried to find the label (that I cut) but it must be lost in the mess of my scrapping stuffs :p

I also used some trims from WP & Maya Road. I used black & white mulberry flowers. Some trinkets from Jolee's Boutique (French General). Title from black Thickers that I painted magenta (acrylic paint). Missing letters using pearls & rhinestones. I stamped a little crown instead of putting a dot for the letter 'i'. I diecut the Hambly Screen Prints (Grandpa's Wallpaper) using Butterfly from Memory Box & Corner Flourish from Spellbinders D-Lites.

Thank you for looking ;)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful page layout the photo is adorable. Caroline xxx

Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet and adorable page!