Monday, December 24, 2012

Blissful Indulgence

Hello. Hope you all have a great weekend!

I made this layout on Wednesday but didn't finished it all the way. On last Friday morning, I decided to finish it. Tada~

Blissful Indulgence


I used Sweet Serenity kit (that I bought from Colour Room last year).

So what do you think of this kit? It's beautiful right?

I love the purple & blue colour scheme :)

For the first time on Sunday, 16th December 2012, Sarah went to Jerudong Park! Well, if you really count the first time was when she was 3 months old, then it was. But it was her first time as a toddler went to the Jerudong Park. Oh my she was so excited when she looked at those kiddie playground!! Lol! She's one brave girl, she loves to try all those games that were not meant for her, for example the hanging monkey, the very tall slide, etc, etc. We had fun that day :)

Thanks for looking.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I love the photo from behind and lovely layout!

Sabrina Sulaiman said...

Hi Maya! That kit from TCR? Awesome! So super sweet colors, and great design! Beautiful page, dear! happy Tuesday! :)

Joan said...

This is an absolutely beautiful Scrap page. I love the kit and the photo xxx