Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #189 - Non Traditional Christmas

As usual it's Digital Tuesday Challenge #189 - Non Traditional Christmas (for this challenge, please use non traditional colour or image on your card/creation, instead of the usual red/green).

I used a sponsor image (Barry countdown to Christmas) by Stamp Fairy Shop.


I don't celebrate christmas but I love what I did to my creation!!! :D

So what do you think of it???

Thanks for looking.

Don't forget to include at least a digital element in your creation & don't forget the theme Non-Traditional Christmas - use non traditional colour or image on your card/creation, instead of the usual red/green.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Caroline said...

This is beautiful I love the image he is adorable. Caroline xxx