Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Story

Hi everyone. Hope you have a good day today :)

Today I want to share you a layout that I made yesterday titled

My Story.


All the PP are from Webster's Pages. They are from Country Estate & All About Me.


The journal:
This was the day that I'm officially married. After the solemnisation, I had another ceremony called 'badak-badak mandi' which required me to sit down on the floor for more than an hour. So you can imagine my legs got cramped! I couldn't stand without any assistance! Lol!
25/11/2007


Can you see those beautiful Mulberry flowers?? I'm so in love with them!! Expect me to use it a lot on my coming layouts ;) I used Lucky 8 Punch to make that scallop PP. I die-cut a brown CS & frame it on the picture (using Memory Box Dies). I also used Tim Holtz Dies (the red one). I also used a Frame die from Sizzix (which I wrote down my journal on it). Then I put some string beads (golden one) randomly on the flowers. Put some sparkles & cute embellishments near the flowers & on top of the roof. Some trims & ribbon on the layouts.

Actually I made this layout for a mini challenge that I hosted in a Facebook Group called Card Galore (which is for card makers & recently added for scrapbookers too). It's a Tic Tac Toe challenge. I chose Ribbon, Die-cut & Flower. :)



I truly enjoyed making this layout! I think this layout is one of my best layout :)

Tell me what do you think of my layout? :)

P/s: I'm in the middle of binding a book!! Oh how I missed binding some book!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Caroline said...

This is so beautiful love the page layout gorgeous design.Caroline xxx

Zoe said...

Hi Maya, such a stunning page, the flowers are gorgeous, I love the colours you've used, the whole page reflects the joy of your photo, what an amazing smile xxx

Cindy Gay said...

How lovely. Great photo to capture the moment!