Thursday, January 31, 2013

DTC #194 & #195 & Good news!!! :D

Hello peeps! How are you?
Ok as usual for Tuesday, my assignments for Digital Tuesday Challenge. Here I included last week & this week assignments. The reason I'm late (for updating last week assignment) will be reveal later.

(use sponsor digital scrapbooking kit by Template Dream)


(used sponsor image by My Grafico)


This is my take on my January Scrapbook mini challenge at Card Galore FB Group.


Oh yes, I just gave birth to a healthy baby girl on 22nd January 2013, 1.05pm. :)
That's why I'm late updating my last week assignment (DTC #194) as I gave birth on that very same day! Lol!

Thanks for looking. :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

All very nice and brilliant colors-your style!

Edleen said...

Ohhh Maya!
Congrats on your New Bundle of Joy :)
She's absolutely adorable!

Hope you're resting well and Take Care Dear :)