Thursday, January 17, 2013

FSFS, CG Scrapbook Challenge & Digital Tuesday Challenge of January 2013!

Hello everyone~ Here I am with my 3 DT assignments!! Pheww!!
I was supposed to publish these 3 yesterday, but I couldn't I'm too tired since I'm on my last trimester...

Ok the first one is for FSFS (From Scrappers For Scrappers).

Here is my take.
Love


I used PP & some embellishments from Webster's Pages. I use rhinestones (the banner on top) from Prima Marketing Inc. The ribbons from Maya Road. Mulberry flowers, golden beads & pearls from my own collections. I also used die cut for the 2 flourish corners (on the right side of photo & left side of photo which I stacked mulberry flowers on top of it).

This picture of us was taken on the night of our wedding reception, 2nd December 2007. :)

Please do join us as there'll be a prize for the winner sponsored by Shabby Chic!




Second one is a digital layout I made for CG Scrapbook Challenge with the theme - Any Theme (January 2013)!!

My take
Having Fun at Jerudong Park Playground.


Do you see that cute image of little girl on the swing?? I found it's a perfect image for these pictures of Sarah playing the swing by herself for the first time!! Sniff, sniff!! She's a big girl now!! :') The digital kit is from A Girl's Life by JDS (A5D).

The cute digital image is from Stamping Shack, the sponsor for this month. The winner will get a prize of 5 stamps!! So please do join us!!

As usual;

Ok as usual, here are the links:
*CG Scrapbook Challenge Blog:
http://cardsgalorescrapbookchallenge.blogspot.ie/

*Card Galore Facebook Group:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/221075607981804/

*Card Galore Challenge Blog:
http://cardsgalorechallenge.blogspot.ie/

The challenge will run from 15th January 2013 until 13th February 2013.

Just a gentle reminder, please put picture/s on your layout/album/smashbook (NO CARD PLEASE, we have another challenge for card which you can find it at Card Galore Challenge Blog). We accept paper or digital layout as long as there is a photo. Another thing is, please give us the DIRECT LINK to YOUR LAYOUT, NOT to your BLOG ADDRESS. 





Third one is a hybrid card I made for Digital Tuesday Challenge #193 - Flower Power.


I love this cute dgital image that sponsored by Spesch Designers Stamp.
Please do join us there'll be a gift for the winner (3 digi-images) by our sponsor.

As usual, don't forget to include at least one digital element in your creation ;)



Lastly, I want to share a photo of my 3 year daughter & I with my coming soon baby!!


Do yo see that pregnancy sash?? I made it myself! A very simple one!! ;) Maybe I'll give a tutorial on how to make it someday? I assure you it's very simple!!

Ok that's all from me now~

Thank you for looking & I hope more of you to join the challenges by FSFS, CG Scrapbook Challenge & Digital Tuesday Challenge. :)


Photobucket

No comments: