Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!

Hello~ *Happy New Year 2013!!!*

It's almost a week already. Now, I want to share you my journal that I bind (using the stab binding technique). I forgot to take picture of the spine!! So that I can show you the thread that I sew to bind this pages. I will show you later when I remember! Lol!



I just made a simple journal, because I'm going to bring it anywhere & anytime! I don't want the journal to be heavily decorated :)

I wrapped the cover using fabric (chiffon leftover that I took from a tailor!). I love the soft pastel colour of this chiffon & decided to make it as my journal cover.

Ok, as usual my resolutions are..... 

-Getting more organised (in term of work & craft life).
-We (some of FSFS members) are starting the Project Life (but  we do it weekly instead of 365 days).

I think that's my 2 main resolution for this year. Oh yes, stay healthy ;)

Thank you for looking ;) Happy New Year once again!

Photobucket

No comments: