Monday, February 25, 2013

3+1 & 1 Month Dhiyah.

Hello~ How are you all? :)

Tonight, I'm going to share you 2 layouts that I made today.

Happy Scrappers Brunei turned 2 yesterday & they hosted 3 challenges with 3 awesome Guest DT!

1st one was a colour scheme challenge hosted by Iris Babao Uy.


This is my take. 

The title is
3+1

Currently, I'm at my parents in laws' house, so I just brought some of my sb stash.
Unfortunately, I didn't bring my die cut or my alpha stickers!! So I improvised by handwritten the title....

2nd challenge was a sketch hosted by Wati Basri.


This is my take.

The title is:
1 Month Dhiyah


The title is also handwritten...sigh...But overall, I'm happy with my layouts.

You must be wondering where is the 3rd layout? I haven't finish it yet! Lol! I will try to finish it tomorrow :)

Thanks for looking ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Moira Gray said...

Love your pages, the papers and colours are gorgeous, a great way to keep your memories.
Moira xxx