Saturday, February 23, 2013

Altered Canvas & Twinchies

Hello~ Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Yesterday, I altered a canvas!! Yippeee!!! I remember I had a picture like this with my 1st daughter & decided to put it into a canvas. So I have an altered canvas kissing my 1st daughter & another altered canvas here kissing my 2nd daughter!! :D


I made it for Happy Scrappers Brunei. As Janiah (their DT) was sharing a tutorial on a canvas. I do know how to alter a little bit using the mixed media though since I joined a class by Anna Dabrowska. (Sorry I forgot to upload the altered canvas album I made during her class! I will do it some other time.) I follow some of Janiah's steps & improvised mine a little ;)

I will make another one or two!! I'm addicted to it!!

I have a question though, would you love a tutorial on how I alter this canvas? Lol! Well, I will share it someday with you ;)

Ok, here is a set of twinchies that I made for Show Us Your Twinchies Challenge Blog. Their theme for this month challenge is Love is in the air.





I enjoyed making twinchies!! :D I will try to make more of them from time to time.

Thanks for looking ;)

Oh before I go today is a public holiday due to our National Day! I want to say HAPPY 29TH NATIONAL DAY to my beloved country Brunei Darussalam!! May Allah bless our country. Aamiin..


Photobucket

4 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi Maya, thank you for joining Show us your Twinchies this month, these twinchies are gorgeous, I love your altered canvass too, it's absolutely fabulous xx good luck with the challenge Hun Zoe DT xx

Hazel's Crafty Creations said...

That's gorgeous sets of the picture beautifully. Your twinchies are lovely the sentients are great. Hazel

Sylv said...

Fabulous twinchies and I love your altered canvass, the colour is beautiful.

Sylv xx
Show Us Your Twinchies DT Team

Julia said...

Great little twinchie set, love those dots.
Julia