Friday, February 22, 2013

Digital Tuesday Challenge #198 - Pink & White

I made a tag. 


This time we didn't have any digital element sponsor, so I used an image from Free Vintage Digital Stamps. Isn't that corset beautiful?? Yup got the corset with frame for free!! Just click the link above & have a look.

As I mentioned before we didn't have any digital element sponsor, however the gift for the random winner is sponsor by Some Odd Girl.

Just remember to add at least a digital element in your creation ;)

P/s: I shared this image of my tag on FreeVintage Digital Stamps FB Page & Stampin' D Armour noticed & told me she wanted to share it on her page & pin it on her Pinterest! Yippee!! It's first time for me that my work has been put on other people FB page & Pinterest! :D

Thank you for looking! :) Have a nice day.


Photobucket

No comments: