Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Digital Tuesday Challenge #199 - Birthdays.

I decided to choose this image of a boy opening his present!!

The image sponsored by Spesch Designers Stamp. Have I told you that Spesch Designers Stamp is our regular sponsor? I love most of the images! :D

I also entered my card for Creative Craft Challenges2 - Challenge 4 - A Sketch For You.

As usual don't forget to include a digital element with the theme Birthdays ;)

Hope to see your take soon & thanks for looking.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Maya,
Grat card! Love the colours, so suited for a masculine card.

I am sending you a Leibster Award for your blog as I believe that you really deserve it. Pop over to mine to collect

Angela.

Sandra said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges

SandraT xxx