Friday, February 15, 2013

DTC, Ed's Sketch, CG Scrapbook Challenge & FSFS.

Hi everyone~ I'm sorry I didn't update this blog for about 2 weeks? Well, I've been occupied with this little lady of mine ;) I got many pending backlog!! Arggghhh!!! First I must warn you, it will be a long post with pictures! Lol!

Anyway, for Digital Tuesday Challenge #197 - Up, Up & Away! (I know today is already Thursday!) 
I created this card using the sponsor image (Bugaboo Stamps).


You can create anything as long as the theme is Up, Up & Away (balloon, birds, hot air balloon, you get the idea right?) & you must included at least a digital element in your creation.



For Ed's Sketch, Got Stamps?, this February sketch, we are required to include numbers stamp in our layout!


Here is my take. The sketch is really appropriate for this one, as we are told to include numbers stamp!


I know I'm late updating the February challenge, but the layout is already done. I just don't have time to blog about it sigh...Well better late than never!



For CG Scrapbook Challenge, this February the theme is anything but you must include the colour BLUE.


I love this picture! I took it using my handphone. :)

I used Digital Kit by Riverrose, the New Beginnings (which I bought last year from After 5 Design).

The gift sponsor for February winner is by Debbie Taylor from 'Bee Crafty' & Stamp.

Ok as usual, here are the links:
*CG Scrapbook Challenge Blog:
http://cardsgalorescrapbookchallenge.blogspot.ie/

*Card Galore Facebook Group:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/221075607981804/

*Card Galore Challenge Blog:
http://cardsgalorechallenge.blogspot.ie/

The challenge will run from 15th February 2013 until 13th March 2013.

Just a gentle reminder, please put picture/s on your layout/album/smashbook (NO CARD PLEASE, we have another challenge for card which you can find it at Card Galore Challenge Blog). We accept paper or digital layout as long as there is a photo. Another thing is, please give us the DIRECT LINK to YOUR LAYOUT, NOT to your BLOG ADDRESS. 




Now, the final one! Lol! Here is my take on FSFS' February Picture Inspiration With A Twist. I hosted this challenge ;)

The picture is an Iphone case.


You can find the twist here (meaning what you have to do).

Here is my project.
I altered this empty scrub case ;)





Starting this month, we decided to open 2 categories. So every month, there'll be 2 winners. 1 for adult & 1 for junior crafter ;)

Phewww.... That's alot!! Ok thanks for reading & for looking here. I hope to see your take on any of the above challenges.

Meanwhile please keep come back here as I have something new to share with you ;)

Byeee!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Moira Gray said...

You have been busy, love your scrap pages with your new princess, lovely way to capture memories. xxx

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! You've been busy! Didn't you just have a baby? LOL! How did you find the time? Love your cute card, your fabulous pages, and your projects.