Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Digital Tuesday Challenge #201 - Frame It!

Hello.

For this week it's my turn to choose the theme. So for Digital Tuesday Challenge #201-Frame It!
Means you have to create anything with a frame on it.

I used sponsor image (the frame - Delicate Frames) by My Grafico.


I printed it in 2 different sizes to stack it. I really enjoy making this card. Although, it's a pain to cut all those intricate details!! Lol!!

As usual don't forget to include at least a digital element in your creation & include this week theme Frame It!

Ok for the 200th Challenge Blog Hop Winner (winner from my blog) is:
~
~~
~~~

Bunny please contact me by email (which you can find my email on the side bar).

Thanks for those who joined the blog hop :) I really appreciate it.

P/s: For my dear followers, I'll have something for you so please do drop by next time :)

Thanks for looking.


Photobucket

No comments: