Friday, March 22, 2013

Digital Tuesday Challenge #202 - Easter

Hello, TGIF! :) 
Anyway, I'm late sharing this Easter card that I made for Digital Tuesday Challenge #202 - Easter.

This time we didn't have any image sponsor as the store that sponsoring the gift is a physical scrapbook shop (Yours Or Mine Paper Craft).


As I don't celebrate Easter (I'm a Muslim), I found it hard to make a card since I never make one (except the last time I made for DTC last year! Lol!). Luckily I browse at Free Digital Vintage Stamp, there I found this bunny!! It's perfect for this card! I glued baker twine (We R Memory Keeper) onto oval shapes paper which I cut freehand. So what do you think of this card? :)

It's cute right?? Don't forget to join the challenge as usual include at least one digital element with the easter theme. Not forgetting that there'll be an offer of 20% discount on the shop too just for a week!! Just read it on the DTC blog ;)

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Maya! First, thank you for recently visiting my blog - that was so nice of you to leave a sweet comment. Your "Easter" card is adorable. Love the little bling and twine, too.. I find it difficult to "wage war" within my soul when being asked to create something I cannot reconcile myself with. I see that your e-mail addy is on your home page, so will write the rest privately. hugs, de