Tuesday, March 19, 2013

FSFS March Challenge & DT Call.

Hi everyone. Sorry that I'm late updating on my DT work for FSFS. :)

Ok our challenge for this month hosted by Renee. She required us to make a layout using her sketch with a twist, which can be found here.


I made a simple layout using a photo of my first daughter & nephew when they were still small :)

I hope you join the fun, remember we change the submission into 2 months instead of 1 month. So for this month challenge, it will end on 13th May 2013. For February challenge, it has been extended until 13th April, please do join us as I prepared gifts for the winners :) Coincidentally, I'm looking for new members for our Design Team. If you are interested, you can click here. It is open for everyone (junior paper crafters are also welcome).

Hope to see your take soon & some application for the DT too.

Thanks for looking.
Photobucket

No comments: