Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Digital Tuesday Challenge #204 - New Crafting Trend.

Hello everyone. This is my card for Digital Tuesday Challenge #204 - New Crafting Trend



New crafting trends are washi tapes, burlap, canvas, etc. I decided to use my new washi tapes! I chose this image (sponsored) by Oak Pond Creations because it's so cute!! Lol!
 I really love cats but I don't want to take care of them anymore. I can't bear the sadness of losing a cat whether due to old age or sickness. Every time my (or family favourite) beloved cat died, I will always cry!! I know it's normal but I can't bear it..sob, sob...

Ok enough of that (not so) sad story of mine! Lol! As usual please include at least a digital element in your creation be it the digital image or pp & don't forget to include a new crafting trend too.

Thanks for looking ;)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Oak Pond Creations said...

Oh Maya, this is so creative. I love, love, love "Love Kitty" in bright colors. It's great to work with you this week on the challenge. Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

Amy Johnson said...

Such a super cute card! I love how you used the Washi Tape!