Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Digital Tuesday Challenge #207 - Birthdays

Hello~ For Digital Tuesday Challenge #207 - Birthdays, we got sponsored by  My Grafico
Tell you the truth, I don't know what to do with the digital image of this boy (we were provided this boy on plane) with the birthdays theme. But, I'm always up to challenge! Lol!

Here it is.


So what do you think??? Actually this is a postcard not card. Lol! Do you see the background stamp? It's from Tim Holtz! I used Kaiser Kraft Tags stamp that I bought last month or early this month? I also use the gift brad which I purchased 2-3 years ago (or was it last year?). Finally, I used some of my new stuffs! Talking about being a hoarder... Oh yes, I am a hoarder of scrapbook stash! I'm not ashamed of it, oh yeah! Hahaha..

Hope to see your take & don't forget as usual to include at least a digital element in your creation with the birthday theme.

Thanks for looking~

P/s: I'm going back to work next Thursday! Oh no...I'm going to miss this maternity leave! :( Can I find a job that I enjoy & with the same payment (more also better!) as my current job? Sigh...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Such a super cute postcard!