Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Digital Tuesday Challenge #208 - Distressing


I used this sponsored image (by Sans Designs).


Isn't it lovely? I used stencil from Prima & dabbed some ink on the card. I coloured & printed the image. Distress the edges, inked it & stick it on to the card. Then put the washi tape & put a distress flower (die cut using Tim Holtz die).  Voila! I still don't know how to make those beautiful layering cards, so I always made a simple & cute card (well to my eyes! Lol!).

Hope to see your take soon. Just don't forget as usual include at least one digital element in your creation (be it an image, the printed pattern paper or even a sentiment) & follow this week theme, Distressing~

Thanks for looking!

P/s: Oh noooo!!! I'll be working this Thursday!!! My maternity leaves....is nearing it's end!!! Lol! So back to my busy life as a teacher. ;)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sall said...

oh so cute those birds are adorable

TRACEY MO said...

What a sweet card lovely the bright blue birds brill.

Tracey x

Angela said...

Hi Maya,
great to see you here. Love what you've created. Those birds are cute. :-)

Angela

Amy Johnson said...

Super cute card Maya!