Tuesday, April 16, 2013

FSFS April Challenge - Colour Palette With A Twist & DTC #206 - Spring Time

Hello. How are you? I hope everyone is fine :)

Today (or rather tonight) I'm going to post 2 cards that I made for my DT.

First card is for FSFS (From Scrappers For Scrappers).
For April Challenge, it's a Colour Palette With A Twist hosted by Ka N (Klavu).
You can make a layout, a card or a project.


I decided to make a card. Coincidentally, the colour palette is based on the hydrangea flowers! Which I love, love, love it!! Just for this challenge, I bought this Hydrangea Sizzix Die cut!! Lol! As you can see I wrote down the sentiment I Love You & purposely left it blank after that, because this card will be on it's way to my swap partner as the theme is Mother's Day :) Remember, that I posted yesterday about the Tag Swap? Yes, this is the same FB group :)


Secondly, I made a card for Digital Tuesday Challenge #206 - Spring Time.


The image was sponsor by our new sponsor, The Paper Nest Dolls.
The images are so cute!! So what do you think of my card? Cute eh? Lol! :D
As usual, you must include at least a digital element in your creation with the theme Spring Time.
Hope to see your take soon :)

P/s: FSFS' DT Call is still ongoing, international & local are welcome to apply :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Cute Spring card Maya!