Monday, April 22, 2013

New Prima Collections Feista!

Hi everyone~ Here I am to share my 3 layouts with you!
I managed to finish it in 2 days!! 3 layouts in 2 days!! Lol!
Do you know why? Because it's the new stuffs from Prima Marketing!!!! And, and my maternity leaves will be over in less than 2 weeks that I decided to scrap as much as I can ;)

Mardhiyah


Do you recognise this from which collection? 
That's right! It's the Divine Collection!!! They are so gorgeous!! I bought the A4 pad! Pheww...I'm going to play with it again. All are from Prima except those blings, & metal photo corner. Oh did you notice one of the stuff is a not so old collection of Prima? Yes, the Antique Mirror :) I put it on the left corner & try to put flowers on top of it & voila! I also punched the butterflies using Martha Stewart punches. I printed out the title, cut it & paste it. So this layout can be considered hybrid. Well a little bit hybrid. Lol! So what do you think?


Family


Ok, this is from the Lifetime Collection. Oh yes, my favourite! With the grungy look! It's easier to make a distress layout without distressing it. :p I also bought the matching Resist Canvas & Sunrise Sunset Vintage Trinkets (flowers). On top of the metal flowers I put a pearl. Can you spot the metal flowers? :)
I love my family!!! I love this layout too ;)


Being Myself 2013


Can you guess what collections on this layout? Hehehehe..I'm so deeply in love with these new Prima!!
It's Lyrics Collection. I mixed it with the Sunrise Sunset - Flowers & Vintage Trinkets (Flowers & The Roman Clock). The mannequin (using an old Webster's Pages Collection) is a die cut using Tim Holtz Dies Collection. The tags are from Lifetime Collection. The title I printed it out. So this layout can be considered as a hybrid too. This is my new look... I wear glasses now!! I'm officially a short sighted since late last year. 

That's all for today. Coincidentally, I just found out that Prima was having a DT Call. I was wondering should I try it out? Hmmm... Well the chance of being chosen will be...none! Lol!! I still need to improve but then should I try the DT Call? I'm undecided.... :p

Thanks for looking ;)

P/s: I'm too lazy to stamp or die cut the title! Yes, it's one of those days! Lol!

Photobucket

No comments: