Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tags Swap & Commissioned Works.

Hello~ I hope you all will enjoy your weekend :)

I want to share with you my tags for a swap event. It was organised by Scrapbooking & Cardmaking Malaysia FB Group.

These were my tags which I already posted & hoping that they will arrive safely to their new owners.



We were required to make 2 tags (any sizes, any techniques) & swap it with 2 different partners. I already received 2 different tags from 2 different people. It's fun! I decided to join their swap for this April again! :D

Ok, the below layouts were commissioned work by an ex-colleague of my husband. 



Actually, I didn't have any idea how to scrap for a boy's layout!! :s luckily she wanted it blue...So I happened to have all those beautiful materials & made these simple layouts. So what do you think? :) Well, the mother of this boy was so happy & satisfied with these layouts. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah. 

That's all for tonight ;) Thanks for dropping by. Bye~~

P/s: I've been thinking to change the header of this blog! Since I got 2 girls! Lol! I need to update it soon ;)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Helen said...

lovely tags! love the scarp pages.