Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A card & a digital layout.

Hello again~ 
Today I'm going to share with you a card & a digital layout that I made yesterday.

I joined a challenge by this FB group: Stamping Dragon Designs.
The challenge was to colour this kitty! I love to see this cute kitty! So I joined the challenge. :)


Ok here is a digital layout that I made using Sketch #92 (blog) by Inspired Blueprints (Forum).


It's been a while I didn't digital scrap! Here it is :)

Tomorrow I'm going to share my Ed's Sketch take ;) So please come back to join the challenge.

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Yvonne Morentin said...

fab creations and adorable photos... I am on the blog ladder from SDD and I am a follower...

Chris / CS Designs said...

Maya, Very pretty layout and love the photos, so wonderful and so precious.
:) Chris / CS Designs