Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ed's Sketch, Got Stamp? May 2013 Challenge & End of DTC.

Hi everyone~ How are you? I have been missing about 2 weeks! Lol! 
Yes, since I'm back to work, I'm busy adjusting it back! Talking about a long hiatus from work! Oh maternity leave, I'm going to miss you!! Hahaha.. 

While being busy go back to school, I forgot to share you this layout that I made for Ed's Sketch, Got Stamp? For May Sketch, we are required to use the butterfly stamps!!! Yes!!


This I my take,
Adorable Babies.


I rotated the sketch. I stamp the butterflies & cut it out & put some stickles on them. This is a very simple layout from me. The PP that I used were from Bo Bunny. I put some mulberry flowers & tie it with a ribbon. I put some washi tape behind the journal & a little bit of bling over here & there.

Oh these beautiful babies are mine & my younger sister daughter. The one on the left is mine, the right baby is my niece :) They are only one month apart. My niece was born on 24th December 2012, while my daughter was born on 22nd January 2013.

I absolutely love this photo of them!! :) They are soooooo adorable!! Aren't them??

One more thing, I'm so sad that Digital Tuesday Challenge was finally close after it's last challenge :( You can read about the closing of the blog challenge here. I've been with this team for over a year. They are a great team! I'm going to miss them..especially Lora, the owner of the blog challenge.

So now, I'm 'hunting' for some DT Call!! Lol! So if you are happened to have a DT Call or know any blog challenge that is having a DT Call, please let me know. I want to try my luck :) 

Thanks for looking. :)

Photobucket

No comments: