Saturday, June 15, 2013

A layout of my 2nd daughter.

Hi everyone. I'm so happy today because it's school holidays!!!
Ok, today I'm going to share a layout that I made this week :)



Close up.


I don't remember the name of this PP, except there were 4 different brand of PP. The background, the cut-out birds & branches (I used to remember this collection but now I forgot the name!), behind picture, the heart shaped (maybe from Fancy Pants) & heart shaped cut-out (from another collection of Fancy Pants) & hexagon pp (from latest Prima - Divine Collection).

The quote is a rub-on from my old collection. I don't remember the name too!! Lol! I used some washi tape & mulberry flowers & pins from Maya Road. I don't know what is the suitable title for it as I found this layout is already pretty as it is. Hehehe..

Thanks for looking. :)


Photobucket

No comments: