Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bloganniversary, Pinterest, Instagram & Digital Layout from freebies~

Hello everyone~ Happy bloganniversary to me!! Lol! I was still preparing the blog candy!! Unfortunately I misplace those candy & still looking for it! I already put it in an envelop!! I promise I'm going to search it high & low!! Grrrrr!!! Actually my bloganniversary was on 4th June 2013. Nevermind, I'll post about it later within this month for my dear followers to win those awesome candy!! ;)

Ok, here I am sharing a digital layout that I made entirely from freebies!! Except that doily is from a digital collection that I bought. 

My 2 Little Angels~


So what do you think?? I scrapped this picture of my 2 little angels (on 1st June 2013, ehem from Instagram, my addiction!) using digital freebies that I found from Pinterest & some that I found myself by surfing the net. If you want those digital freebies for your digital layouts or even for printing, you can follow me on my Pinterest, another new addiction of mine!! You can find these on Digital SB Freebies, & you can find other digital images for printing on Print, Print, Print Them!! ;)

I tell you I'm addicted to Pinterest now!!! Lol!! There are so many inspirations & so many beautiful things to look at :D

Lastly, not least, I'm going to participate an event called 'Buried Treasure' hosted by a this talented man, Seth Apter (The Altered Page). For more information, you can drop by on his blog or just click 'Buried Treasure'. I hope you will join the fun too!! :)

Thanks for looking & I hope you all have a nice weekend!


Photobucket

No comments: