Saturday, June 22, 2013

Diva~

Hello! How have you been? I hope your weekend will be full of creative creations.

I want to share with you a layout that I finished recently.
It called Diva!


We went to Toys 'R' US last month (26th May), my daughter Sarah chose & decided to buy a set of tiara with earring. Then she saw a wand & wanted it! Lol! We got home & she wore it beautifully & looked like a real princess. I just couldn't believe that she's a growing up!! The beautiful corset vintage was from Free Vintage Digital Stamps (you can find more blogs/web that offer free stuffs here, I'll be keep adding the list as soon as I find some, so you want to check it out from time to time).


I just can't have enough of these mulberrry flowers. As always, I love to put them together in a cluster & tied it with a ribbon. I used Prima, Lyric Collection. Put some washi tapes, die cut the word Diva & the crown using Sizzix dies. Cut a doily into half & folded it into fan & put some glue (Claudine Hellmuth - Multi Medium Gloss) & poured the Stickles Dry Fine Glitter (Thistle & Diamond), love the outcome!


This cameo button is so cute!! I decided it will be pretty to put it on the picture. I also put a purple heart button below it. :)

So what do you think of my layout? Sweet right? I love it sweet!! 
Thanks for looking :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Denise Price said...

Hi, Maya, I like all the glittery elements that you put on this page. It is totally befitting of your "little princess." :)

Thanks for your comment on my FSFS layout!

From your new follower, Denise