Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ed's Sketch, Got Stamp? June 2013 Challenge & Instagram~

Hello. Today I'm going to share a layout that I made for June Ed's Sketch, Got Stamp?


We are required to use any date stamp on our layout.

Here is my take on June sketch.


The pp is from Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon collection. I used twine from We R Memory Keepers. The antique mirror stickers are from Prima. I used MFT dies for the vines. Put my fabric handmade flower on top of it & push some pins from Maya Road behind that flower. The 'smile' sticker from Pebbles Inc. The photo mat (black with writing on it) was from an old collection of PP, Adorn It, Carolee's Creations. I also put some mulberry flowers & a heart cut-out pp (I think from Fancy Pants). Actually, I accidentally squeezed the Stickle (Icicle) & I kind of love it! Lol! I honestly didn't want to wipe my 'mistake', it's an art~ Lol!


Here is the close up look on  my 'mistake'. I took the picture using Instagram~ Hooray!! :D Dear hubby is so kind as usual he bought a new handphone for me! I love you dearest hubby!! :D (He always buy the handphone for me (whenever my phone has nearing it's end, sadly but true! I used my Sony Xperia since 2010) as I'm not really an avid fan of newest gadget!).

Ok this photo was taken by my niece on my brother's handphone. As you all know my daughter is on the right side with curly hair & the other girl is my newest niece (my younger sister gave birth a month before me).

Before I'm gone, here is the latest picture of my 2 beautiful girls, of course using Instagram ;)


Thanks for looking~ I hope you all have a nice weekend ;)

Photobucket

No comments: