Friday, June 21, 2013

Father's Card Swap & Tag Swap.

Hi everyone :) Hope you are fine. This is a late post that I supposed to post on last Sunday! I'm going to share these swaps that I made with my swap partners.

This card was for my Malaysian partner, Jing Yi with the theme Father's Day.


I have no idea what kind of card to make for father's day theme. So I surfed the net & found some card using this origami shirt! Now, why I didn't think of that? *slap my forehead* As I love making this simple paper folding, I still remember the step by step of folding it. Remember I'm a preschool teacher? Yes, I need to be able to do some simple origami to teach my kids! Lol!


Ok the second one is a tag swap for my UK partner, Peta Elliott Mills. 


I experimenting the tag, I spray misted my embossing folder & put the card stock, rolled it using the Big Shot. I love the uneven result of the spray on the embossed card stock. I put the doily which I cut 1/4 of it. Put washi tape by Glitz, I die cut a PP using Memory Box Dies (both the branch & little tag). Put some rhinestones & ribbon. I glued my handmade flower as the finale~ Hahaha.. But I do love the outcome of the tag :)

So what do you think of my card & tag for my partners? Both my partners love it though ;)

Thanks for looking. :)

P/s: I'll post a layout later today that I finished yesterday.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chris / CS Designs said...

Maya, These are both lovely and especially love your shirt card. I have an entire box full of Origami that I folded a couple of years ago the little shirts are my favorites.
I also love the gorgeous flower and the use of a doily on your art tag, very pretty. Always a pleasure to come and see what you make.
:) Chris / CS Designs