Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ed's Sketch August 2013 - Holding Hands

Assalamualaikum & hello to everyone~ Here I am going to share with you my DT work for Ed's Sketch, Got Stamp? For this August Sketch, we are required to incorporate with any sentiment stamps.

August Sketch~ I really like it's simplicity.


My take on the sketch.

Holding Hands


Oh I love how it turned out!



I used Sizzix Sizzlit Bird & Butterflies Set (on the left) & that Layered Butterfly from Wplus9 (I'm beginning to love this company products!). I dabbed Snow Cap Adirondack Dabber as clouds. The titled stickers, Love Note Sticker Fundamentals are from Fancy Pants Designs. I brushed the Old Silver Viva Decor Inka-Gold on that butterflies & tag. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! Actually I brushed the viva on a plain paper then stamped the tag (Kaisercraft) & sentiment (Ali Edwards) on it. Love that shimmering & glittering effect! The cute resin frame is from Webster's Pages.



I put Mask Vintage Lace by Christy Tomlinson Pink Paislee & smeared gesso with those Nutella spoon! Lol! I taped Pebbles Washi tapes, cute right?? I glued some laces & ribbons & put picture on top & on the upper corner of the picture is a heart charm that I just bought recently from Jadyn's ArtsNCrafts! I glued a piece of PP behind the charm & cut following the heart shaped charm, so that the charm kind of 'pop up a little bit'. I have to say I love the charms!!

I must say I love my simple layout :)

Thanks for looking ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Moira Gray said...

Gorgeous page, love the colours and photos.

Moira xx