Monday, August 26, 2013

FSFS August Challenge - Blue & Pink (Girly)

Hello dear readers & bloggers out there~ How are you all?

Today, I'm going to share you a late post of my layout for FSFS - August 2013 (Blue & Pink - Girly).




I used Teresa Collins' PP, the background is Sweet Afternoon: Going Downtown Paper & the blue flower pp is from Memories collection. I don't remember the brand of the washi tape. Ribbons from American Craft. I stamped the swirl using Candi Stamps & put Candi (the pale & deep pink circles) on top of it. The mulberry flowers were actually white but I used Perfect Pearl Mist, Pink Gumball & painted blue by Silks Acrylic Glaze, Moonbeams.

DT Call for FSFS is still open. Actually we have a new member joining our team this month!! Hooray!! You can look at the challenge blog, her name is Aunty Eng.

Anyway, thanks for looking :)

Photobucket

No comments: