Thursday, October 17, 2013

FSFS October Challenge - Norah Jones' Everybody Needs A Bestfriend.

Hello~ I'm back! :)

I wanted to share my latest layout for my blog challenge, FSFS (From Scrappers For Scrappers).
For October Challenge, Klavu hosted the challenge, which is a very simple one! Just do anything based on Norah Jones' song Everybody Needs A Bestfriend. :) Easy right? I must admit I enjoyed making this layout :)


Tadaa~

I literally use the title of the song :)


I used Carta Bella PP, Happy Thoughts from Beautiful Moments Collection. I punched the corner of the PP using the 8 Lucky Punch (the small size). I attached it on a brown CS.


I used Sizzix Wingo Zingo Alphabets for the title. 


The scallop is from Sizzix Hello Kitty Scallops dies. Put washi tape on top of it (can't remember the brand!). I purposely left some space so that I can jot down some journal on it ;)


The square papers were leftovers from the punched corner PP!! I didn't want to throw it away, I decided to embellish it by brushing some Viva Inka-Gold (Old Gold) on the edges & put charms on each of it. Voila!! I sprayed the front doily using Glimmer Mist (Cadillac Pink) & brushed Silks Acrylic Glaze (Carmen) on the other doily. I painted the Resist Canvas from Prima Marketing using the same Silks Acrylic Glaze (Carmen) & Viva Inka-Gold (Old Gold). I even brushed some Viva on the edges of the CS & scallops border.

So what do you think of my layout?
Thanks for looking & don't forget to join our October Challenge! The DT Call is still open, you may try your luck ;)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Denise Price said...

That is such a sweet photo of your daughters! Great layout design, too; I really like the way you lined up the charms alongside the photo.