Monday, November 25, 2013

Inkido DT Call 2014

Hello. Happy Sunday~ Here I am trying for the Inkido DT Call. :)
We are asked to post several of our favourite projects that represent your style. So for myself, I consider my style is simple with a little touch of shabby chic! :)

Here are my favourite projects:








I'm a preschool teacher & a mother to 2 beautiful girls. I'm married to a part time photographer. I love reading & watching movies. Lately I love to join some swap once a while. I love doilies, pearls, rhinestones, metal charms, mulberry flowers, ribbons & laces!

My gallery is at Scrapbook.com. (I occasionally update it but if I'm part of the team, I'm going to be hardworking! Lol!)
My page is at Scrapper Maya (this Facebook Page is my most complete so called gallery).

I'm just trying my luck for the DT which I think there'll be a fierce competition! Rawwrrr~~

See ya~ :)


Photobucket

No comments: