Thursday, November 21, 2013

Love layout & Hello phone book~

Hello everyone~ Sorry I've been missing for a couple of weeks! Yikes!! I've been busy as usual...well busier than usual. Still no maid! Maybe by this weekend she'll be here...I hope so.

Anyway, today I'm going to share with you a layout & an altered notebook :)

I was supposed to share this layout on the 15th for my blog challenge but for the above reason, it was delayed! 

*YOU ARE WARNED, I UPLOADED LOTS OF PHOTOS*

Love


Mostly, I used Prima Marketing products on this layout :) The PP is from the Lyrics Collection, the big flower charm from Sunrise Sunset Vintage Trinkets. The silver flowers also from Suns. I used Fairy Rhymes Collection for the frame dies.


Oh I forgot to tell that frame die is from Tim Holtz - Sizzix Bigz Die Ornate Frame. I love this die!! Love, love, love this frame die!! The textured background I used Prima Mask - Lattice 6x6. I put gesso & let it dry then I painted the Viva Decor Inka-Gold in Old Gold.


That gold glittery swirl chipboard is from Maya Road. Those mini charms, leaves, small flowers, small heart & small butterfly are from Jolee Boutique. I bought the Key Charm from Jadyn's Art n Craft.


Oh I put some pearl strings underneath that big flower vintage trinket. I put a crystal button (well plastic, not real crystal) on top of the flower vintage trinket.


I don't know the brand of that pink with white heart washi tape. Do you see those 3 cute mulberry flowers? I bought it from Jadyn's Arts n Craft too! That corner die is from Joy! Craft Cut & Emboss Dies - French Lily Corner 2.


I don't remember which stamp collection that I used for this little frame. Sigh.... That Love wood chip is from Freckled Fawn.



Next is an altered notebook I made from a box. So basically I recycled the box :) 

Hello~


The rub-on are from Pink Paislee, Cottage Farms Collection. That hand charm from Jolee Boutique. If That 'hello' wood chip is from Freckled Fawn. 


That metal charms I bought from Jadyn's Art n Craft. That washi tape is from Teresa Collins, He Said She Said Collection.


The side view of the notebook. Oh, the reason I put hello in front of it is to make this small notebook for phone numbers! Lol! I know it's a bit old school, but I decided I wanted one! Just in case, my handphone is low batt, I couldn't find my handphone, I can just look at the numbers & dial it! As you all know, with the modern technology we tend to forget the phone numbers. I really missed those all those when you have to memorise all phone numbers by heart. ;)

This two items are made especially for my blog challenge, FSFS. For November, the challenge is Anything Goes by me. You can find the details about this challenge here.

Thanks for looking :)

Photobucket

No comments: