Friday, December 13, 2013

Ed's Sketch December 2013 - I want to remember.

Hi! It's me again! Lol! I'm going to share another layout with you. It's a layout for Ed's Sketch, Got Stamps? I was in a hiatus & dear Edleen is kind enough to let me to take a break. So I'm back!!

Ok here is the December sketch.
We are required to use any circular stamps on the layout.



Here is my take on the sketch.


I made a very simple layout! :) As the pattern paper is already beautiful~ Again, the PP is from Prima, Divine Collection, Canzone. The photo mat (I can't remember what collection is that pp!) I punched the edges using Martha Stewart Punch.


I used stamps from Prima Cling Stamps, Life Time Collection (first left), Teresa Collins Clear Stamps, Timeless (the  2 clock in the middle) & the last one is, I'm not sure what is the name of the collection as I lost the packaging! sigh!


The title is from the same Teresa Collins Clear Stamps, Timeless Collection. Oh I used the Jet Black Staz-On ink pad.

So that's all about it! Lol! Simple right?


Photobucket

1 comment:

cathsheard said...

What a lovely layout, I really like the row of circular elements.
I got here via CJS14; it's nice to meet you and see all your artwork.