Thursday, December 12, 2013

FSFS December Challenge Day 3 - White on white.

Hi! Here I am for the FSFS 3rd December Challenge! It's WHITE ON WHITE. :)

Actually I have no idea what to do with this theme...So...until the very last minute (yes, last night!) I created this layout!! :D


As you can see, I used a white CS. I put a Prima PP on top of it (believe me it's a leftover!) the Lyric Collections. I punched the edges using Martha Stewart Punch. I put 3 different sizes of doilies, & put my wedding picture! Voila! Lol! I also punched the edges of my picture using the Lucky 8 Punch. 


Here I arranged the mulberry flowers of different sizes & types but one colour, WHITE! Put some cute crystal (fake) & some rhinestones from Jolee's Boutique. 


This white foam heart is from American Crafts (I got it like 2 years ago!), I put some glue & sprinkle the Stickles Dry Fine Glitter in Diamond.

So, what are you waiting for? Go stalk the challenge blog, here!

Thanks for looking. :)

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our last challenge of December. 

P/s: the DT call is still open :)


Photobucket

No comments: