Thursday, June 19, 2014

Altered Tin & Welcome Little One (Digital SB).

Hi again :) Today I'm going to share an altered tin. It's my first time, so please be kind to me! Lol! :) I also share a digital layout that I made especially for my brother-in-law & wife.

Tada!! My first attempt on tin altering!


The pp was White On Kraft Damask by Canvas Corp. Isn't it lovely??


That beautiful lace is from Prima! The washi tape on the edge of the tin are from Record It! - My Mind's Eye collection. Buttons from my own collection.


The golden glittery chipboards are from Shimmer Flourish Chipboard - Making Memories.


The polka dot on gold washi tape is also from Record It! - My Mind's Eye collection.


All are mulberry flowers (no brand) except the dark golden ones are from Sunrise Sunset - Prima Collection which i put on top of the white flowers & I topped it with some pearl :) Pins are also from my own collection.


Now, here I present you my digital layout.

Welcome little one


I used Oh Baby digital sb collection. I don't know which shop but I think I bought it from A5D which was closed now!! Boohoo no more A5D shop :( I love buying the digital sb there!!

This baby girl is my husband first niece. So he's officially an uncle!! Hahaha...Since we are the first among his siblings who got married so our girls are the first grandchild from my husband's side. This picture was taken when she was 2 days old. She's really cute! I'll try to update her latest picture here together with my girls ;)

Thanks for looking :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chris said...

Love the cup & baby looks lovely
Chris P

Gwyneth said...

Your tin looks wonderfully elegant and your layout looks great.