Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Long Overdue Layout!!! I'm Finally Back!!

Assalamualaikum & hello all! :) It's been a long time I didn't blog!
Here I am with an overdue layout. Lol! :)

Aren't they adorable? This picture was taken last year. We were in the car, Maisarah (big daughter) was sleeping next to Mardhiyah (on a small cushion that we purposely put in the car). Then after a few minutes, Mardhiyah (my little one) was sleeping too & slowly her head leaned to her sister's head. I had to take this precious moment! So clicked, clicked! Using my handphone ;)



I actually made the background on February or March this year. But i never have time to get back to it...Talking about time constraint..sigh.. Anyway, I used stencils, the heart shapes from Heidi Swapp & the wordings from Prima (of course using Gesso). After that I brushed some Viva Decor Ink Gold in Violet on the wording gesso. I brushed Silk Acrylic Glaze in Moonbeams & Plumeria on the heart shapes gesso. The paper was from  Kaiser Kraft, True Romance Collection.



I put some blings & pearl (non-brand one) on the pictures. I also put the heart shapes & lips washi tapes as borders of the picture.



These pretty collectables are from a new collection of KaiserCraft, Violet Crush Collection.



Pretty mulberry flowers stacked & on top I put a cute heart shape charm (I got it (well a dozen i think) as a gift from one of my scrapper buddies).



I glued twine (We R Memory Keeper) behind this quote (a collectable from Violet Crush) in a not perfect heart shape.



I stamped the frame which is from Violet Crush Stamp Collection too. I wrote down a simple journal.

Later I'll be working on my overdue layouts too since it's school holidays...hahaha...I think I have about 6-7 unfinished business!! Thanks for coming back & thanks for looking too :) 


Photobucket

No comments: