Friday, July 4, 2014

I'm a part of Stamping Dragon Designs Team!

Hello~ As you can read from my post title, I'M OFFICIALLY ONE OF THE DRAGON GIRLS!! Hoorayyyy!!!! I'm one of the SDD Team (Stamping with the Dragon Design Team). 

I just tried my luck, knowing many talented people out there applied for the DT. Guess, it's my luck then to be a part of the Design Team. I must tell you I absolutely love working with digital image. :) That's why I applied :)

Ok, I was contacted 3 days ago & Marleen told me the great news! Oh I'm so happy!! :D
Alhamdulillah, it's really my luck :)

As one of the DT, we are required to make 2 projects for each month. Coincidentally, the first project/challenge will be post on first Friday of every month. So, it's a bit short notice (dearest Marleen & Janette however ask us not to rush & we don't have to make it, bless them), but I managed to make it!!! Yeaahhh!!!

The challenge for this July is, oh yes, my first work, lol! Oh, ok the first challenge is to make an easel card. I was like, oh how to make one?? I never make one? So I googled & found this simple easel card tutorial.


I coloured the image digitally using photoshop. Then I put a circle frame around it (it's from My Grafico). Behind the image are the washi tape from BoBunny - Primrose Washi Tape. The pearls on the corners are from Prima - Lyric Collection. I put some cute mulberry flowers on the corners & top of the image. I put a big button from Making Memories Blossom & Button Jar Rouge Paperie (it's an old collection) which I tied it with twine from We R Memory Keepers. The big button act like a stopper so the card will not slide! Lol! Oh I put a doily to pretty up the card :)


Isn't the image lovely? It's called Spring Beauty, you can find more images on this shop, The Crafting Dragon.

Stamping With The Dragon, is the challenge blog. 
The Dragons Den, is the sister blog.
The Crafting Dragon is the shop.
Facebook group can be found here, feel free to join us!

Please do join our challenge ;) Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Chris said...

Photoshop is magic,love your work

Gwyneth said...

Your card is beautiful, and so good of you to manage to make it up at such short notice. It's lovely to have you join us on the SDD DT.

Tina said...

gorgeous card Maya. so pleased to have you on the team. Hugs Tina xx