Sunday, July 20, 2014

My girl's first official layout :)

Assalamualaikum, hi all. Today, I want to share a layout made by my big girl.

Ta-da!


I just let her chose her own pp. Initially she chose other pp but when she saw this polka dot, she immediately want this one! This pattern paper is from Echo Park Paper - Dots & Stripes Collection (Very Cherry Tiny Dot). Then I showed her my doilies, she chose these 2 & arranged it on the pp. Then I asked her where did she want to put her picture, she placed it on the middle! Amazing! After I glued those doilies & picture (yes, I was her 'hands' lol!, she was the mastermind!) I showed her my washi tapes, she chose the musical notes. As usual I asked her where she wanted to put those washi tapes, she said on top & below of her picture! Girl sure know her way to scrap! Then the rest are history. I just show some of my things & she put here & there with a little bit of my guidance (especially when she put the heart glitter stickers somewhere on the dots, I immediately told her, it's more lovely if she put them on some place she can see! She agreed & put it on the doilies).

I'm so proud of her! What is missing in the layout are the title & journal, which I don't care since this was her first time. I'll teach her when she's an expert on scrapping her own. For now, just let her creativity flow :)

Thanks for looking. Don't forget to come back here on 23rd July 2014, I have something to show you all. I can't hardly wait to show it but everything is on schedule, all I can do now is wait. See you!

Photobucket

No comments: