Monday, August 4, 2014

Baby Splash

Hello all~ I'm going to share with you a second digital layout that I made for Stamping With The Dragon for August Challenge with the theme, Sun, Sea & Sand. I was supposed to post this layout on Friday but due to some technical problems & we are still in the middle of Eid Celebration, I couldn't post it on time. So here it is.

Baby Splash!!



I used

I just created a simple digital layout for this theme.

The picture was taken on February this year. That was my little girl first time in the pool! She was having fun & didn't want to get out of the pool! Lol!

Please use any product that you can find on this shop, The Crafting Dragon. Or any image/kits as long as you follow the theme :)

Stamping With The Dragon, is the challenge blog. 
The Dragons Den, is the sister blog.
The Crafting Dragon is the shop.
Facebook group can be found here, feel free to join us!


Please do join our challenge ;) Thanks for looking.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Hi Maya!

Wishing you Eid Mubarak and have a great August :)