Monday, September 1, 2014

A Simple Hybrid Layout

Hello everyone. I almost forgot to share this hybrid layout of mine that I made for August Inspiration on The Dragons Den.


Tada~



I used Passionately Paisley & Circular Floral Frame for this hybrid layout. I scrapped using Photoshop & printed it out roughly 5"x5" (or was it a bit smaller?) & put it on 6"x6" pink cardstock. I put a doily behind the printed paper & embellished it away. I put a white butterfly lace & spread some pink & purple stickles to match it with the overall colours. I put an embellished purple flower, put a white ribbon underneath it & some lovely pearls. Voila! A very simple hybrid layout which everyone can make. 

I really love this picture of my little girl. This picture was taken during our short vacation (this past June in Miri) when we were having our breakfast. Isn't she adorable?? :) Ok that's all for today. So if you want to shop some digi stuffs, please do head to this shop, The Crafting Dragon. There are so many wonderful stuffs!

Thanks for looking. ;)


Photobucket

No comments: