Friday, September 5, 2014

Rare Beautiful Moment

Hello! Assalamualaikum. Today I'm going to share a digital layout that I made for Stamping With The Dragon

This month theme is 'Anything But Card' which means you can create anything as long as IT IS NOT A CARD! Yeay!!

So, I created this digital layout 
'Rare Beautiful Moment'.



I used Passionately Paisley Collection (it's a digital kit & I'm sorry I couldn't find the link in the shop) & Vintage Garden Clock. ;) As I told you before, you'll see that I'll be using this Paisley collection in my creation. 

As usual I used Photoshop Elements to digital scrap. The hardest part in this layout was when I try to edit the Vintage Garden Clock. I need to layering it to have the desired effect that I want.

This beautiful picture was taken last month. It's very rare for my uncle (my mother's big brother & her only sibling) & his family to come to Brunei during special celebration (Eid Al-Fitri) like this. So we took this opportunity to take many pictures together!! 

You can use any product as long as you follow the theme. But if you want to use any Dragon product, you can find something you like on this shop, The Crafting Dragon.

Stamping With The Dragon, is the challenge blog. 
The Dragons Den, is the sister blog.
The Crafting Dragon is the shop.
Facebook group can be found here, feel free to join us!


Please do join our challenge ;) Thanks for looking.

P/s: I'm sorry, I posted this late!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lin said...

I just popped over here from Dragon's Lair.

Love your scrap l/o, and the lovely chap in the back doing the 'Mo Bot'!

Lin