Friday, September 26, 2014

Sisters Forever & Always

Hello again~

I just want to share my layout that I made since Tuesday. I just finished it yesterday. It's a simple layout, I love these pictures of my adorable daughters that I couldn't resist printed it & scrapped it away~ Lol!

Ok here is the layout.


I asked my husband took these pictures on 21st September 2014. Luckily my girls are cooperative! Hahahaha...You can see my little one started counting off her fingers in picture 6! :D but the final picture is my favourite, that I had to put some cut out butterflies on top of it as if they were looking at it. 


I used Graphic45, Sweet Sentiments Collection. Actually the theme is not suitable for me as it's about spring, valentine & easter but they are so adorable. So what I did, I improvised by cutting the unnecessary parts ;)


Can you see that lovely doily cut out? It's a die cut from La-La Land Crafts. It's beautiful right?
The border mat of the picture I punched using the EK Punch.


The sticker life is wonderful is from Pebbles Inc (an old collection of mine haha). The glittery gold chipboard is from Making Memories (Shimmer Flourish Chipboard).


The red stickers are from Prima. Heart shaped washi tape I don't remember from which brand.


Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

No comments: