Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 2015 - Ed's Sketch, Got Stamp?

Assalamualaikum. Hello all. Happy New Year 2015 :)

After a year long break from the Ed's Sketch team, I'm back! :)

For January 2015, you have to use clock stamp on your layout.




Ok this is my simple take for this new year, hahaha..



I used old pp collection! The maroon background from Daisy Paper, the one with country names Elsie (the blue strip is the back of this pp). I used some washi tapes, doily & blings all over my layout. The clock stamp is from Tim Holtz collection. I don't know the brand of that frame stamp. The date stamp is from Kaisercraft, Limelight collection.

Last year, in December, we went to Johor Bahru, Malaysia. As my husband promised my big girl that he would bring her to Legoland (remember that she got her Resilient Award? That was our reward for her). So this is a picture of us in front of Legoland. I think that's all for now. :)

P/s: This year, I'm trying to do the Project Life. So far, I managed to put all those pictures for Week 1 & Week 2 but didn't manage to finish to embellish it, write down the journal or even the title! Hahaha... So you have to wait for a while. I need to get into the groove of this PL~ See you next time! 

Photobucket

No comments: